Talent. Tenacity. Total Dedication To Your Rights.
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
Jonathan was born and raised in Monroe, Louisiana where he attended West Monroe High School. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a Bachelors of Arts in Communication Studies. Before attending law school, Jonathan worked for Anheuser-Busch Budweiser traveling the country as a national marketing representative. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from the Birmingham School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama. While in law school, Jonathan worked for one of Alabama’s largest plaintiffs firms while attending law school classes on night and weekends. Essentially, Jonathan not only learned the law, but also how to practice law while still in law school.
Jonathan spent time every summer in Mobile, Alabama and the surround bay and beach areas Even as a young child, Jonathan knew he would call coastal Alabama his home one day. Jonathan made his dream a reality when he graduated law school and moved to Fairhope, Alabama.
Personally, Jonathan attends Fairhope United Methodist Church. When Jonathan is not in the courtroom, he enjoys attending concerts, fly fishing along Mobile Bay, playing guitar, cooking, and competitive tennis. Jonathan splits his time between Mobile and Point Clear, Alabama. If you see Jonathan at the courthouse or in public, say hello, he always enjoys meeting new people from all walks of life!
- Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
- University of Louisiana Monroe, Louisiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Communication
Classes & Seminars
- You DUI Pro - DUI Seminars
- South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Alabama State Bar
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Mobile Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, Case Manager & Student Legal Intern, 2015 to 2017